Saturday, September 29, 2007

I Wish I Could Ask

I wonder what it is that he needs to be able to feel good again. I wish that whatever it was, I could make it happen. I wish I could just pick up the phone and talk to him. I wish I could. I wish I could ask what created this expanse in his heart that is just tearing everyone apart with worry and heartache. I wish I could make it better. I wish I had the answers.

If you stumble here, please know I'm thinking about you and miss you. I want to help you and wish I could take away your hurt. I am your friend, and will always be here for you. No matter how bad it is. You can trust me. I will not let you down.

2 comments:

Renee Nefe said...

good to see you again. I've missed you.

Timmy said...

I think it really starts with not being home so much... feeling like the world rested on my shoulders and that there was no relief and never would be.

Hopelessness. Despair.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm looking for help.