Wednesday, October 31, 2007

3WW

Welcome to Three Word Wednesday. Each week, I will post three (or more) words. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to write something using all of those words. It can be a few lines, a story, a poem, anything. I'll also attempt to write something using the same words.

Leave a comment if you participate. Many fun and interesting people might visit your blog.

This week's words are:
Phone
Stumbled
Windy


The phone rings
Questions asked
Answers given

Acceptance


Sometimes


The phone rings
Answers given
Questions asked
Questions follow

As if Answers
Stumble to find
their mate

The phone rings
Too many Answers
Unspoken Questions

Eeriness

The phone rings
Answers rush

Sparks swirling about
In windy confusion
illuminating dark questions

Chasing fear

Answering

12 comments:

Voices of NLD said...

Phone rings--questions asked answers given==chasing fear. Really like that

Tumblewords: said...

Lots of neat lines and ideas in this post! Phones carry a lot of burden along with the fun, I think! Nice poem.

paisley said...

see i knew not answering the phone was more clearly defined than casually phobic....

very nice piece...

Clare said...

Fantastic flow in this! I love the sequence of questions and answers and how they change -- very clever.
:)

Gay said...

I love it, and how it changes with each stanza... because questions and unspoken answers and what remains unsaid alters with subsequent conversations.

UL said...

This was a beauty, I wish there was more to it, left me wanting more, thanks for sharing.

little wing writer said...

what a great take on the words this week...so much sed in so few words.....

gautami tripathy said...

Great going. That phone has so many aspects..

TC said...

The phone brings equal joy and heartbreak I think sometimes.

Truefaith1963 said...

I like this Sylvia - its a bit dark!!

Bone said...

Does this have anything to do with that phone on Deal Or No Deal? :)

No, really, I could ponder each stanza alone for quite awhile.

poefusion said...

Phones? I think we are better off without them sometimes. Keep up the good work.

Michelle